1. Optimizing for SEOs (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the approach of refining your website so it ranks better on SE results pages (SERPs). This improves the volume of organic (non-paid) visitors landing on your site. SEO techniques can be beneficial for different platforms, including webpages, blogs, and infographics.
SEO strategies include:
- On-page SEO: This type of SEO focuses on the content present on your site. Exploring keywords for their number of searches and intent can help you answer user questions, thus enhancing your SERPs rankings.
- Off-page SEO: This SEO strategy revolves around all the activities conducted off your site that can impact your ranking. Building backlinks from reputable publishers can greatly improve your ranking for certain keywords. This can be achieved by networking with other publishers, writing guest posts, and generating external interest.
- Technical SEO: This SEO method emphasizes the back-end of your site, mainly the coding aspect. By improving technical elements such as image compression, structured data, and CSS file optimization, your website’s loading speed can be enhanced, which is a crucial element in SERPs ranking.
2. Implementing Content Creation
Content creation involves developing and advertising content assets to achieve goals like generating brand recognition, driving traffic growth, lead generation, and customer acquisition.
Some of the channels that can be utilized in your content marketing strategy include:
- Blog posts: By crafting and publishing articles on a company blog, you can showcase industry knowledge and attract natural search traffic. This provides more opportunities for lead conversion rate.
- Ebooks and whitepapers: Long-form content such as ebooks and whitepapers can inform website visitors. These resources can be exchanged for the reader’s contact information, generating leads and guiding potential customers through the buying process.
- Infographics: Infographics offer visual content that helps visitors better understanding of a concept.
- Audio or visual content: Creating content for television or radio broadcasts can significantly expand your audience reach.
3. Employing Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing involves advertising your brand and content on social platforms to raise brand visibility, increase traffic, and generate leads. Social media platforms for marketing include:
Social media can also be used to create viral campaigns. Collaborating with popular content creators or participating in trending topics can result in content being shared extensively across a platform.
4. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
PPC is a method of driving traffic to your site by paying a publisher each time your ad is clicked. Google AdWords, where you can pay for top positions on Google’s SERPs, is a common PPC form. Other PPC platforms include:
- Paid ads on Facebook: Users can pay to personalize a variety of posts, which Facebook will display to people who match your business’s audience.
- Twitter Ads campaigns: Users can pay to place a series of posts dedicated to achieving a specific business goal, like increased site traffic or more Twitter followers.
- Sponsored Messages on LinkedIn: Users can pay to send messages directly to specific LinkedIn users based on their industry and background.
5. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is a performance-based advertising model where you earn a commission for promoting another’s products or services on your site. Methods for affiliate marketing include hosting video ads through the YouTube Partner Program and posting affiliate links from your social media accounts. Leveraging influencers can also be a potent form of affiliate marketing.
6. Native Advertising
Native advertising refers to ads that are primarily content-led and featured on a platform alongside other non-paid content. Examples include BuzzFeed-sponsored posts and social media promotion, like Facebook and Instagram ads.
7. Automating Marketing
Marketing automation involves software that automates basic marketing operations. Many marketing tasks can be automated, such as:
- Email newsletters
- Social media post scheduling
- Lead-nurturing workflows
- Campaign tracking and reporting
8. Email Marketing
Email marketing allows companies to communicate with their audiences. Email is commonly used to promote content, discounts, and events, as well as to direct people to the business’s website. The types of emails you might send in an email marketing campaign include:
- Blog subscription newsletters
- Follow-up emails to website visitors who downloaded something
- Customer welcome emails
- Holiday promotions to loyalty program members
- Tips or similar series emails for customer nurturing
9. Public Relations Online
Online PR involves securing earned online coverage with digital publications, blogs, and other content-based websites. It is similar to traditional PR but in the digital space. Platforms for maximizing PR efforts include social media for reporter outreach, engaging online reviews of your company, and responding to comments on your website or blog.
Here’s a spun version of the text:
10. Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing is a approach where you attract, engage, and satisfy customers at every stage of the buying journey. It employs every digital marketing tactic listed above to create a customer experience that aligns with the customer, instead of opposing them.
11. Sponsored Content
Sponsored content involves a brand paying another company or entity to create and promote content that discusses their brand or service. This can include collaborating with influencers or a blog post or article showcasing a topic, service, or brand.
12. Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
SEM involves using paid advertising and SEO to market your business when a potential lead looks for a product or business related to yours. SEM services such as Bing Ads and Google Ads enable you to place paid ads on search engines for immediate visibility.
13. Instant Messaging Marketing
Instant Messaging Marketing is a fast way to reach potential leads through messaging platforms. It’s an effective way to inform your audience about flash sales, new products, or updates about their orders. It also provides a convenient way for customers to engage axkzth with customer service on platforms like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp.